Overview of Cisco CCIE Service Provider Training
CCIE Service Provider Training Program v5.0 covers all you need to pass the CCIE Service Provider v5 Lab Exam.
Many people have passed the CCIE SP v5 exam with this course for a couple of years already. If you are looking for Instructor interaction, we recommend you check our CCIE SP Bootcamp as well. If you attend that, this course comes for free with it.
If you have CCNA-level knowledge, you can start CCIE training with our program because this course is around 160 hours and starts from the CCNA level and goes into very advanced topics.
Technologies are covered from theory, design, and lab aspects in this CCIE course.
Design is very critical anymore for the CCIE SP v5 exam because, unlike the old version, which is CCIE SP v4, CCIE SP v5 comes with 40% of the exam as a Design module, which is 3 hours scenario-based (Similar to the CCDE Exam).
With ten years of CCDE training experience, Orhan Ergun will also teach all the technologies from a design perspective in this course.
Although this is a Self Paced course, all students are placed in the same study group as the others, and Orhan Ergun leads this group.
- 120+ hours of CCIE SP v5 Course Videos
- Config files/Labs (EVE-NG Both Community and Pro Versions)
- 30 days, 24/7 Rack Access ($200 value)
- Software images
- CCIE SP v5 Workbooks
- Network Design Charts
- Networking MindMaps
- CCIE Quizzes are all free with this course.
- Study Group Participation
Also, although this CCIE course is targeted at self-learning, Orhan Ergun and his other instructors will help you in a study group!
Why CCIE Service Provider Training from Orhan Ergun
There are unique reasons why you should get this training from Orhan Ergun
- This is the most complete CCIE SP v5 training; many vendors either don't cover Network Automation or Programmability or cover the basic Python knowledge you can find from anywhere! The automation and Programmability part of this course exactly covers every topic of the CCIE SP v5 exam
- 40% of the exam is designed, and Orhan Ergun has been teaching network design for many years, and 100+ people passed even the CCDE Practical exam with him
- In this training, We will demonstrate over 150 individuals and 1 Mock-Lab that comes with many technologies combined for a better understanding of the technologies and passing the exam
- Study group and one-to-one mentorship for each student, similar to what Orhan has been doing for his CCDE students for many years
- Workbooks, thousands of pages of study materials, definitely will be much more than any of his competitors in the world
- Investment Protection – If you would like to attend the Instructor-Led version of this training, the cost that you pay for this course is deducted from the Instructor-Led Training cost
What is the target audience?
- The primary audience for this course is network engineers that need to be able to use an expert-level problem-solving process that includes options analysis to support complex network technologies and topologies for Service Provider Networks.
- The secondary audience is anyone who wants to understand real-life Service Provider Networks, their operation, and design and understand the technologies commonly used in the SP Networks.